Monday, June 16, 2008

Hey everybody!

To my dismay, I must say that our beloved care (who started this blog) is not in town and will not be posting for a few days. I am here to fill in though I could never post as well as she does here on carol's corner. Anyway, she will be back so don't cry. I was wondering if any of you liked the card games I posted. Please post a comment saying how you liked them because I just feel like knowing. ;D Well, questions and comments should be posted as a comment (duh) but other than that, keep reading! Abster Out.

2 comments:

care said...

I'm glad to say that I'm finally back! The card game that you posted looks really fun, I still haven't gotten the chance to play it yet though... But I will soon.

Abigail said...

Yay! care is back! Hopefully she had fun and completed her mission! Anyway, care, please post soon because we all have been waiting for you! Abster Out.