Saturday, January 10, 2009

Games

Hello everyone! Recently, I have been playing two really fun games that I found online. The first one is called Treacherous Trek and here is the link for it: http://psc.disney.go.com/abcnetworks/toondisney/games/treacherous_trek/index.html It's with Timon and Pumba and I'm not really sure of the point of the game, but it is very addicting! haha. And the second game that is tons of fun and it's called the Worlds Hardest Game. http://www.internetgames247.com/playnow-7193-The%20Worlds%20Hardest%20Game-Flash_Game.html I'd have to say that the music gets kind of annoying in this game, so I always have to turn the sound off. Try both of them and tell me what you did/didn't like about each game, and tell me which one is you're favorite!
Thanks for reading!
~care

6 comments:

Abigail said...

Wow, i only tried the second one, but it truly was the hardest in the world. :)
AO

care said...

haha. yeah. it makes me very frustrated after a while. you should try the first one too. it is a lot easier and more enjoyable i believe. :)

Abigail said...

yeah, the first one's hard for me though. :)

care said...

oh, well maybe you're just not skilled like me... jk yeah i think it's hard too. :)

Abigail said...

lol, yeah. :P

Dr Chris Hill said...

Hi Carol

Here's a good video I found on YouTube about religion, you might like to view it and see what you think.

”God in my life”

I think it makes a lot of good common sense don't you?

From
Chris Hill
(Lancaster)

American youth: Young gifted and passionate about religion. ”Fiery lady”
.
.